Naran Numuchi. Photo Credit Ronan mac Imair.
Azure, in pale three arrows fesswise argent, in base a demi-sun issuant from base Or.
Naran Numuchi currently resides within the Barony of Ponte Alto in the Kingdom of Atlantia. He has been playing in the SCA since 2009.
Naran's main persona is 13th century Mongolian, Yuan Dynasty, diplomatic corps. He speaks Mongol, French Gaelic, Korean, Farsi, English, Italian. (A few of them fluently.)
- Azure, in pale three arrows fesswise argent, in base a demi-sun issuant from base Or.
Offices & Positions
|Noyon (aka Baron)||Ponte Alto||February 2019|
|Archery Marshal||Ponte Alto||October 2012- February 2019|
Awards & Achievements
- 8/12/2010 Companion of the King's Missiliers (Atlantia) Pennsic War XXXIX (Middle) Jason II and Gerhild II
- 1/22/2011 Onore del Ponte Nero (Atlantia) (Ponte Alto) Ponte Alto Investiture (Ponte Alto) Drogo and Adina
- 10/20/2012 Companion of the Coral Branch (Atlantia) Chalice of the Sun God IX (Ponte Alto) Vladimir II and Kalisa II
- 10/19/2013 Companion of the Garland (Atlantia) (Ponte Alto) Chalice of the Sun God X: Chariot of Apollo (Ponte Alto) Drogo and Adina
- 11/23/2013 Companion of the Opal (Atlantia) Holiday Faire (Stierbach) Ragnarr IV and Lynette I
- 3/29/2014 Companion of the Yew Bow (Atlantia) Defending the Gate XIII (Sudentorre) Ragnarr IV and Lynette I
- 8/10/2016 Supporters (Atlantia) (Supporters of a Mongolian Archer & Spike) Pennsic War XLV (Æthelmearc) Dietrich I and Thora I
- 10/7/2017 Award of the Fountain (Atlantia) Fall Coronation 2017 (Border Vale Keep) Cuán VII and Signy I
- 2/17/2018 Companion of the Golden Dolphin (Atlantia) Tournament of Love and Beauty (Ponte Alto) Amos II and Kára II
- 9/8/2018 Award of the Oaken Oar (Atlantia) (Marinus) Rip Rap War: It Takes Two to Parley (Tir-y-Don) Jean Maurice and Catalina
- 2/16/2019 Territorial Baron (Atlantia) (Ponte Alto) Ponte Alto Investiture and Baronial Birthday: Adventures along the Silk Road (Ponte Alto) Ragnarr V and Lynette II
- 5/25/2019 Companion of the Pearl (Atlantia) Ruby Joust VIII (Caer Mear) Christoph II and Adelhait II
Household and other Affiliations
He is a member of the Great Dark Horde.
Notable Accomplishments and Accolades
- Brother of the Great Dark Horde, former Bow Khan of the Great Dark Horde.
- Maker of 6 Pennsic War Arrows.
- MIC and architect of 5 Pennsic Period Bow Shoots. (Pennsics 2014-2018)
- Current Holder of the Pennsic Flight Shoot record, 289 yards. (Pennsic 48, 2019)