Lord Hákon brimill
Hákon joined the SCA officially in 2017 and was drawn in through heavy fighting. He quickly found a home amongst the fighting community but also tries to bend himself to service as he can. Although he technically resides in the boundaries of Stierbach he calls Ponte Alto home but is glad to have so many friends in both.
Hákon is Squired to Earl John Peregrine of Restormel and a member of House Restormel.
Hákon brimill was raised the son of a sea fairing household on the western edge Sweden near Upsala. Spending most of his youth learning to sail and fight on the Baltic and its surrounding shores, he adopted the merchant soldier life style. Living as a sailor he traveled the width and breath of the Baltic and explored parts of the Volga. Making trips around the Baltic on a mostly lucrative trade route has allowed him a relatively comfortable life style and he can overwinter at home in Upsala.
Or, a pall azure between in fess two ravens volant addorsed in chevron inverted sable
Offices & Positions
- Heavy Champion, Ponte Alto
- Seneschal, Ponte Alto
Awards & Achievements
- 8/5/2018 Award of Arms (Atlantia)
- 11/3/2018 Onore del Ponte Nero (Atlantia) (Ponte Alto)
- 2/16/2019 Onore del Ponte d'Oro (Atlantia) (Ponte Alto)
- 10/12/2019 Companion of the Opal (Atlantia)
- 10/10/2020 Companion of the Silver Osprey (Atlantia)