Ronan mac Imair
Ronan mac Imair. Photo Credit Ronan mac Imair.
Gules, a sea-lion and on a chief enarched Or an arrow reversed sable.
Lord Rónán mac Ímair currently resides within the Barony of Ponte Alto in the Kingdom of Atlantia. He first began playing in the SCA in 2006 in the Barony of Ponte Alto, Washington DC mundanely. His primary interest is archery.
Lord Ronan's main persona is 10th Century Hiberno-Norse.
- Gules, a sea-lion and on a chief enarched Or an arrow reversed sable.
Offices & Positions
|Webminister||Ponte Alto||October 2017|
|Chronicler||Ponte Alto||October 2017|
|Archery Champion||Ponte Alto||October 2015|
|Archery Marshal||Ponte Alto||February 2019|
|Deputy Webminister||Ponte Alto||January 2016 - October 2017|
|Deputy Chronicler||Ponte Alto||April 2016 - February 2018|
|Deputy Archery Marshal||Ponte Alto||January 2016 - February 2018|
Awards & Achievements
- Companion of the King’s Missiliers – Ponte Alto Investiture – February 20, 2016
- Onore del Ponte Nero (Ponte Alto) – Ponte Alto Love & Beauty - February 11, 2017
- Onore del Ponte d’Oro (Ponte Alto) – Ponte Alto Yule on the Bridge - December 9, 2017
- Order of the Yew Bow – Ponte Alto Love & Beauty - February 17, 2018
- Order of the Opal (Ponte Alto) – Ponte Alto Wild Hunt – October 10, 2018
- Order of the Garland (Ponte Alto) – Ponte Alto Investiture – February 16, 2019
- Baronial Award of Excellence (Ponte Alto) – Pennsic Baronial Court – August 2019
Household and other Affiliations
He is a member of The Honorable Company of Grimmsfield.