Isobel of Carnewyth
Lady Isobel resides in the Barony of Stierbach and has interests in archery, agriculture, apothecary, and the arts.
Isobel is a student of apothecary in 12th century Salerno but can also be found wearing Norse, Norman, Roman, or 14th century garb.
Offices & Positions
- Chronicler, Barony of Stierbach, Atlantia
- Social Media Deputy, Barony of Stierbach, Atlantia
- Member, Forest of Stierbach, Atlantia Royal Forestry Guild
- Baronial A&S Champion, Stierbach, Atlantia (9/2018- 9/2019)
Projects & Publications
Coat of Arms
- Azure, a bear rampant argent, in chief three bells Or, a bordure argent
- (Fieldless) An amphisbaena statant vert.
- Cur non utrumque
Awards and Achievements
- Silver Horns, Stierbach, Atlantia (3/2018)
- Award of Arms, Atlantia (11/2018)
- Companion of Saint Roch, Stierbach, Atlantia (11/2018)
- Silver Horns, Stierbach, Atlantia (3/2019)
- Companion of the Opal, Atlantia (9/2019)
University of Atlantia
- Bachelors Degree Earned (UA100 2/2019)
- Instructor, Introduction to Medieval Humoral Theory (UA101 06/2019)