Giglsworth Academy of Wigglesworth
The Gigglesworth Scribes of Wigglesworth is a small scribal group (household/academy) that produces work for the Society of Creative Anachronism (SCA) to recognize its participants.
We are based in the Society’s Canton of Sudentorre within the Barony of Stierbach of the Kingdom of Atlantia.
We like to do scribal stuff. You can find our official website at http://gigglyscribes.academy
(Fieldless) A winged monkey sejant erect sinister (aka contourny) guardant Or maintaining an artist's paintbrush proper.
- Lady Janna Wigglesworth of Giggleswick: Gives us space to work in and is a student of our arts.
- Lady Sara van Eerde: Ringleader, Illuminator, and Calligrapher
- Lady Eleanor du Chester: Calligrapher
- Armiger Elliot de Bletsho: Illuminator, Calligrapher, and the Responsible Adult
- Lord Sanada Tarou Makoto: Illuminator
- Daniel the Broc (Resides in Avacal)
- Mischief: He has brown fur and will roar when his hand is hed too tightly. Loves Star Wars and is occasionally trying to cosplay a Jedi at events. Sara has convinced him that Kilts are cool.
- Shenanigans: He has black fur and holds a rose. Occasionally he wears armour but has found out at Ruby it is too hot to wear some days. Enjoys watching the fighting.
Featured Artisans We Occasionally Collaborate With
- Lady Fimbreth (Illuminator)
- Lady Fiore Al-Rumi
- Lady Isobel of Carnewyth
- Lady Johanna de Bletsho