Atlantian Courtesan Guild
The Atlantian Courtesan Guild, or L'abbaye des abeilles, is the official guild of the Atlantian courtesans.
- Ciana Scholari di Polcenigo
- Esa inghean Donnchaidh
- Ginevra Fiammetta di Silvestri
- Héloise de Bruyères
- Magdalena la Sanguigni
- Yenyega Velasconi de Santurci
- Owain Weale
We, the Courtesans of Atlantia come before King Christoph and Queen Adelhait to request that, by Law and by Right of Your Most Powerful Majesties, we be recognized by Royal Charter as a Guild of Atlantia.
L'abbaye des abeilles - “The Abbey of the Honeybees” is dedicated to supporting sex worker personas in Atlantia, promoting and facilitating the study of historical sex work and sexuality, and encouraging a spirit of hospitality, beauty and opulence in the Society for Creative Anachronism.
In furtherance of this purpose, the Guild will:
- Support and encourage research in all its forms by hosting, sponsoring, and teaching classes, A&S projects, and salons that center on historical sex work and sexuality.
- Promote hospitality and conviviality in Atlantia and the Knowne World by hosting parties and events that provide a welcoming and joyful atmosphere.
- Promote sex positivity and a culture of consent and safer sex practices within the SCA.
- Reject sexism, homophobia, transphobia, whorephobia, and all other forms of discrimination.
Membership shall be granted to all those who sign the charter and agree to abide by its tenets.
Administration, structure, and any other items pertaining to this guild not herein covered may be addressed and governed in the Bylaws of this guild. These Bylaws shall be discussed and voted on by voting members of the guild.