Jump to navigation Jump to search
I am here for your classes.
Sophoniba/Suphunibal is a Carthaginian trader, through Punic, Roman, and Byzantine times. In this, the 699th Olympiad, she can frequently be found among the local Celts, Romans, and Numidians.
Projects & Publications
- Co-coordinator of the Maghribi Track at Pennsic University
- Phoenician-Punic Dress and Culture Project- there will be new classes each Pennsic and University of Atlantia as this develops.
- Blog link coming soon!
- Putting Punic Back in Pennsic (Pennsic)
- Fashion & Trade Routes in the Ancient Western Mediterranean (Pennsic)
- When in Carthage - Phoenician/Punic Dress (University of Atlantia #103)
- Limited class materials will be available once I work out more image rights.
- Ancient North African Names (Pennsic, University of Atlantia #103)
- Jewelry in Roman Africa: Beaded Chain Necklaces (Pennsic)
- Easy, Accurate Ancient Garb (N. Atlantia A&S Night)
- Early Period North Africa Meetup (Pennsic)
- Wire Brooches 'til You Drop (Highland River Melees)
- Partial class materials: https://drive.google.com/open?id=10E9iVhcNLAGcY0cohV9pvXBNyFdmkX6KEk8bLLxoytk
- Early Wire Rings (Highland River Melees)
Awards and Achievements
- Baronial A&S Champion, Highland Foorde, 6/1/19-1/11/20